giovedì 6 aprile 2023

Linkin Park, you're the light I seek ... poem by Stefano Donno

In the darkness of my mind,

Where shadows roam and doubts unwind

A voice arises, bold and clear

Linkin Park, my heart can hear

 

Their melodies, so raw and true

Echo through me, straight and through

The lyrics speak of pain and strife

But also of hope and a will to thrive

 

Their music touches my very soul

And makes me feel less alone, less whole

For in their songs, I find a friend

Who understands and will not pretend

 

Linkin Park, your legacy lives on

Through the music that you have spawned

You may be gone, but your voice remains

In our hearts, in our thoughts, in our refrains

 

So I'll keep listening, day by day

To the tunes that help me find my way

For when the world seems dark and bleak

Linkin Park, you're the light I seek.


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lupin the Third, a legend they say, a master thief in his own unique way ... poem by Stefano Donno

In a world of shadows and intrigue, Where secrets lie and capers take seed, There strides a man of cunning and flair, With lupine grace...