domenica 29 gennaio 2023

Valentine's Day Gifts poem by Stefano Donno

My love, my heart belongs to you 

In every beat, it whispers true 

With every breath, I speak your name 

And in your arms, my heart is tamed

My dear, you are my shining star 

Guiding me through life's twists and scars 

With you, my world is bright and new 

For in my heart, I'll always love you

You are my sun, my moon, my sky 

You light up my world, and make it fly 

With every kiss, and every touch 

I feel my love for you, grow so much

My love, I'll hold you close to me 

Forever, till eternity 

For you are the one I've waited for 

And in my heart, you'll forever be stored

So on this Valentine's Day, my dear 

I give you all my love sincere 

For you are the one I'll always need 

My love, my heart, my everything.

 


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lupin the Third, a legend they say, a master thief in his own unique way ... poem by Stefano Donno

In a world of shadows and intrigue, Where secrets lie and capers take seed, There strides a man of cunning and flair, With lupine grace...